“Dizhies” Ltd., Sozopol, Odessa Street 57 UIC: 102848499
The company is managed and represented by Zhivka Stoyanova.
Phone: 359 (0) 2 550 42 37
Fax: 359 (0) 2 550 4236
In the following paragraphs of this agreement are described general conditions for use of our services through our website.
2) The parties to this Agreement are “Dizhies” Ltd. on the one hand and each customer thah has loaded and using the Internet platform “www.selenabeach.com”.
I.Definition of the used in the site terms:
In these terms and conditions, anywhere on the site the following terms are used in the following sense:
Website is a collection of websites to a common header website that loads in your browser, in writing the address www.selenabeach.com;
Interface – a combination of graphical objects associated with the program code by which the user communicates with the website in an accessible way for him.
Platform – a set of ideas, programs & graphic decisions, forming a single unit providing an accessible environment for the user to the opportunities of the internet.
Hyperlink is a link labeled in a website that allows automatic forwarding to another website, information resource or object using standardized protocols.
Password is a code of letters, numbers and symbols, which together with the username individualizes user, who along with the username used to access the user profile.
Username is user selected unique code of letters, numbers and symbols by which it is individualized the relationship with the Contractor;
Profile is a separate part of the website “Dizhies” Ltd., containing information about the user required by www.selenabeach.com, kept at it, used and processed only for the purposes of Art. 4, para. 1, item 3 of the Law on the protection of personal data, such as access to the profile of the user is performed by entering the username and password. Profile serves the communication between the user and “Dizhies” LTD.
Client – this is a user of the site that will make a buying of a voucher entitling the right to use and / or to acquire the service specified therein and / or commodity at a pre-known and advertised on the site conditions;
Trader -natural or legal person who professionally provide goods and / or services described on the website and on the voucher;
Vouchers – an electronic proof of purchase of the right to use and / or to acquire the service specified therein and / or commodity at a pre-designated site conditions;
Bearer of the voucher – a natural person who holds a voucher, regardless of the reason and the manner in which it was found holding, and which appears on the voucher to the said dealer to get a product or service on the voucher. The bearer of the voucher may be different from the person named on the voucher;
Deal – published online offer to purchase a voucher for a product or service;
“Dizhies” Ltd. has the right at its discretion to announce the deal before the end of the designated time on the site;
Validity of the voucher – the period after which the trader has the right to refuse to deliver the product or service on the voucher. The validity period of the voucher will be announced on the website for each individual transaction.
Virtual POS terminal – payment page of the site service online bank to which the client is redirected to fill the card data during a payment.
Micro account – the account of the user created in the payment system ePay.bg
1) “Dizhies” Ltd provides for the user a platform for online shopping through its website www.selenabeach.com.
2) With the provision of information (and contact information on your request) Site, you agree that we can get in contact with you in relation to the information you sent.
3) “Dizhies” Ltd. and only maintains a web site www.selenabeach.com, it is not holding responsibility in the following cases:
For damages caused by the misconduct of third parties by promoting websites owned by “Dizhies” Ltd. or third party contractors on the site www.selenabeach.com
For any deficiencies and / or other CLAIMS liability in respect of goods purchased by the user through the site, and if conditions or prices in tenders announced on the website by promoting merchants are wrong or misleading;
For breach of copyright and related rights protection by the positioning of materials subject to those rights granted by third parties by promoting websites owned by “Dizhies” Ltd.
For damages caused by other sites accessible via links / banners placed on this website;
For any damage caused to the user in providing the service, except for intentional damages (from employees’ Dizhies “Ltd.);
If a user forgets his account logged on a computer or in any other manner allowed and / or permitted to be used by others, abused its registration;
For damage resulting from the absence or failure of accessibility to websites www.selenabeach.com
4″Dizhies” Ltd. reserves the right to suspend the website at any time without giving reasons, including, but not limited to updates or improvements, such is not responsible for such suspension.
5) “Dizhies” Ltd. reserves the right to modify these terms at any time by posting new terms on the site.
6) Offered by “Dizhies” LTD products and / or services are at prices that are conclusive, as they include all taxes and fees. In cases where the price does not include the cost of shipping, packaging, etc.., The price of a particular offered good and / or service indicates the additional amount that the consumer must pay.
7) “Dizhies” LTD is a part in trade relations. Therefore, all claims and actions arising from the Law on Consumer Protection and other legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria, should be addressed directly to the “Dizhies” Ltd.
8) In order to avoid misunderstandings when using the Site and use of our services, you acknowledge that you agree that as far as the services you purchased through our web platform within the range described in Art. 50, para. 3 § 2 of the Consumer Protection Act, the rights under Art. 52, 54, 55 and 58 are not you guaranteed unless the dealer is explicitly stated that a particular deal you can enjoy these rights. This give your consent by clicking the appropriate button – “I agree and accept the terms and conditions” as stated at the beginning of these Terms, you click means that you accept the same.
9) give an explicit and unconditional agreement pursuant to Art. 53, para. 1 of the CPA that you will pay for service that you purchase through our online platform (website), 30% in advance.
10) Although we have taken all due care in preparing the content, we can not guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to the site, and therefore we can not guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and error free. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim any warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the site and do not accept any liability for loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access to site .
11) Your correspondence or participation in promotions, transactions or other business relationships with “Dizhies” Ltd., found on or through the Site, including the supply of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or liabilities associated with such dealings are solely between you and “Dizhies” LTD.
III. Steps on a contract for the sale through website www.selenabeach.com
Loading the home website www.selenabeach.com, the user receives the opportunity to obtain detailed knowledge of published offer which in most cases refers to the sale. On the front page, the user can read the data as for the company that supports the website, along with General Conditions of Use, as well as the Terms of the contract for sale.
2) In case the user is willing to sign a contract provided by its platform, it should reach the page – part of the site that contains specially developed interface by which a user will perform electronic statement for a contract for the sale, with advance payment. The user must pass a brief registration procedure of booking and voluntarily under these Terms and Conditions provide the data necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract.
3) User-buyer after getting acquainted with the General Conditions and the text of the contract of sale, should be aware that the contract of sale is concluded with the site owner.
5) Any change in the circumstances of the contract is communicated to the user in the user interface provided by “Dizhies” LTD.
For confirmed reservations we require a deposit of 30% of the total cost for each type of service provided by “Dizhies” Ltd., the remaining amount is payable at reception on arrival.
Upon cancellation of a transaction by the user will be charged at the rate of:
1. 30% of deposit if cancellation is made 14 days before arrival
2. 50% of deposit if cancellation is made 7-13 days prior to arrival date
3. 70% of deposit if cancellation is made 1-6 days before the date of arrival
4. 100% of your deposit if you cancel your reservation on the day of arrival
6) amounts that should be returned to the users of a product in collapsed deal to the conditions of cancellation, shall be paid within 7 working days.
IV. Conditions of sale of vouchers through the site www.selenabeach.com
1) Through the website each customer can buy a voucher subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- client has declared eligible for use of the site;
- customer has declared that it accepts these terms and conditions;
- completed a technical steps to conclude a contract to purchase a voucher
- payment was made
2) The technical steps to conclude a contract to purchase a voucher, and the terms and conditions of payment are as follows:
– To purchase a voucher from the site, the Customer must meet the registration reservation form. It is only mandatory for purchasing vouchers.
– To complete purchase vouchers from the website Clients must pass steps in making a reservation, registration, and finally to pay advance.
-by Pressing the “Continue” button, charges next step in the process of e-Shopping: screen “pay” in which the client makes finalization of the transaction and agrees to pay the advance of the transaction.
6) To continue with the purchase, the Customer must agree to the stated terms and conditions, making it by marking the appropriate place for it, and then choose the type of payment system (virtual POS terminal or bank system ePay.bg), having in mind the following:
• Acceptance of Terms and Conditions is declared by ticking the box “I agree with Terms” and pressing the virtual button “buy.” Thus, the client makes an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act, which declares that it is aware of and agrees to these terms and undertakes to respect them.
· To become an active transaction, the customer must note that he agrees to pay according to the amount to be withdrawn in the form of deposit from his current card.
7) Once the customer chooses the payment system will be transferred to:
Page-payment of which the client must enter hisr credit / debit card. Accepted payments through credit cards MasterCard, MasterCardElectronic, Maestro, Visa, VisaElectron, V PAY. Payments with V PAY cards or MasterCardElectronic are accepted only if customers are registered to participate in the scheme or VerifiedbyVisa MasterCardSecureCode. If the card is registered by the issuing bank to participate in the authentication schemes of international card organizations – Veryfiedby VISA and MasterCardSecureCode, on the screen of the clients will appear and another page where you must enter your password authentication.
Once the customer has entered the data, you must press the “Buy” button. Then displayed screen to check the data (in this screen the card number is encrypted – shown with asterisks). Once the client has verified the accuracy of the data, it must again press the button “buy now”. If the customer is registered schemes or VerifiedbyVisa MasterCardSecureCode (which are mandatory for the owners of V Pay and MasterCardElectronic), then the screen goes authentication page of the issuing bank where the customer enters the password for authentication. Once you enter, go screen for successful authentication and authorization of a successful transaction. If the customer is not registered in the schemes VerifiedbyVisa or MasterCardSecureCode, after pressing the button “buy now” goes directly monitor successful authorization of the transaction.
Payment system ePay, which accepts payments through micro accounts of ePay (applies to cards MaestroBorika). To make payment through the system of ePay.bg, the client must have a micro account or create one. Payment is made on a standard procedure via ePay.bg.
8) It is desirable for the client to print and / or keep the transaction receipt. If during the purchase transaction is still not active, the amount will be drawn in the form of deposit from the credit card of the customer. If the deal does not become active until the expiration of the time stamp, the customer will receive the entire deposited amount of it back into the electronic card with which the purchase is made. The voucher is valid specifically referred to therein. The voucher has a unique code that can be checked its validity.
9) The client or the holder of the voucher can use the purchased goods / services by providing the trader printed voucher.
10) All prices on the site of www.selenabeach.com are in Bulgarian leva and euro (depending on the site of loaded language (English and Russian is the euro, and a Bulgarian lev) incl. taxes
11) Prices are for one. If the currency of the cardholder is different from the currency of the payment, the payment amount will be calculated at the appropriate exchange rate for the day of the organization issuing the card.
12) The purchase of the site www.selenabeach.com is done by credit or debit card issued in Bulgaria or abroad. Accepted payments through credit cards MasterCard, MasterCardElectronic, Maestro, Visa, VisaElectron, V PAY. Payments with V PAY cards or MasterCardElectronic are accepted only if they are registered by the issuing bank to participate in the scheme or VerifiedbyVisa MasterCardSecureCode. We Accept payments and through the system of ePay.bg.
V. Additional Terms
1) “Dizhies” Ltd. reserves the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions unilaterally without notifying the user.
2) User-buyer declares that he is aware that the services purchased through the site fall within those described in Art. 50, para. 3, item 2 of the CPA.
3) User-buyer declares his full permision to pay in advance the cost of the contract of sale, which is concluded through this platform.
4) The parties declare that in the event that a / the clauses in these Terms is / are invalid it will not drag invalidity of the contract. The invalid clause shall be replaced by the mandatory rules of law or practice.
5) For all outstanding terms and conditions,we use the overall laws of the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
6) These Terms and Conditions may be revised and updated at any time by “Dizhies” LTD. If you continue to use the Site, you expressly agree to the changes.
VI.Rights and intellectual property
1) The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the material contained on the Site, along with website design, images (except for the copyrights and all other rights to the images and brands MasterCard, MasterCardElectronic, Maestro, Visa, VisaElectron , V PAY, as well as copyrights and all other rights to the images, names and content of the provided goods and / or services) belong to “Dizhies” LTD.
2) You declare that you own or that you have obtained the necessary consent of the owner of any and all materials you post on the site.
3) Under these terms you provide us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable and royalty-free right to use any material you post on the site in accordance with these conditions.
1.2 The Company shall not require information from the anonymous site visitors. We collect information only from those users who would like to purchase using the Site.
1.3 Children (under 18 years) can not use the WEBSITE without supervision, we would like the children to not provide us with any personal information. If you are under 18, you may use the website only with the consent and under the supervision of a parent or guardian. In this case, personal information. to be provided should be the parent / guardian.
1.4 We have taken measures to protect our users’ information registered in our systems. These measures include restrictions on access to databases containing information on users using digital certificates.
2. Making a purchase
2.1 To purchase a voucher or appropriate to use such services on the Site is required to leave your name, phone number, email address and any other information necessary to verify and confirm the order.
2.2 While the client enters their card details on the payment page during the payment or authentication page of the issuing bank during the process of authentication and during the payment system in ePay.bg, team site has no access to contents of confidential data exchanged between the cardholder and the bank ePay.bg, despite the fact that the transaction is carried on the website of the site. To be protected from abuse when paying with Visa or MasterCard, customers apply the best practices recommended by the international card organizations.
* Security in the introduction and transmission of card data is provided using the SSL protocol to encrypt the connection between our server and the payment of our servicing bank
* The authenticity of the customer’s card is checked by introducing a security code (CVV2)
2.3 In addition of the identification of the cardholder, the billing server of the bank supports the authentication schemes of international card organizations – Veryfiedby VISA and MasterCardSecureCode, if the client has registered to use them.
3.2 Any personal information you provide to us (such as name, address, etc.). Nor is collected or stored by cookies, placed in www.selenabeach.com. Thus, the information you provide can not be transferred to third parties.
3.3 Overall, cookies help us give you a better website allowing us to monitor which pages you find useful and which are not.
4. Links to other sites
4.1 This site contains links to other sites www.selenabeach.com not responsible for the content and privacy of these sites. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the published privacy policies of each site you use.
4.2 We will never disclose your personal information (including but not limited to: name, postal address, email address and number) to third parties without your permission.
5. www.selenabeach.com is using standard practices, including firewalls and other security technology to ensure the PRIVACY of your personal information and to prevent access to company computers from unauthorized persons.
5.2 Therefore, the data will not be available to others after uploading their site. However, “full security” does not exist on the Internet.
6.1 We reserve the right to disclose your financial or personal information if required by law, court order (an order of the court) or other government or law enforcement authorities, and where we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary and advisable to protect the rights or property of www.selenabeach.com or related companies
6.2 when there is reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, make contact or indict a person who is responsible (intentionally or otherwise) for violation of our rights and property, or when someone else can be affected by such activities.
If you believe the information we have regarding you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us (at the above address) as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information that is untrue.
These General Terms are approved by the Governor of Dizhies Ltd. on 07.02.2013 with effect from 08.02.2013,